[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.2.2 ?

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 24 02:46:41 EST 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to do a 1.1.2 release for the Python 2.3 user(s) to get out some
> fixes for Python 2.3 that went in after the last release. I don't want to do
> any more than that, although if something can be copied straight over that
> might be a go.

+1.  I am happy to help out with this too.  How soon do you want to
release 1.1.2?  I could help later this week.  If you can get the
branch ready and take care of the release notes, I can take care of
everything after that.  It would also be great if you could help
figure out what needs to be back-ported from the trunk to the 1.2.x
branch.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman