[Numpy-discussion] 2D phase unwrapping

Fabrice Silva silva at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Nov 26 05:19:20 EST 2008

Le mercredi 26 novembre 2008 à 09:17 +0200, Nadav Horesh a écrit :
> Is there a 2D phase unwrapping for python?
> I read a presentation by GERI (http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/GERI) that their code is implemented in scipy, but I could not find it.

I had the same problem a couple of days ago! Playing with the unwrap
function and the axis argument, I still did not managed to get rid of
these *** lines!

the kind of results I had are available at :
http://fsilva.perso.ec-marseille.fr/visible/tmp/
- tmp00.png : no unwrapping at all
- tmp10.png : unwrapping along the vertical axis
- tmp11.png : unwrapping along the vertical axis and then unwrapping the
first line and applying the 2pi gaps to all lines...
- tmp20.png : unwrapping along the horizontal axis

--
Fabrice Silva