[Numpy-discussion] f2py IS NOW WORKING

Blubaugh, David A. dblubaugh at belcan.com
Wed Oct 1 16:04:13 EDT 2008

To all,

I have now been able to develop a stable file via f2py!!  However, I had
to execute the following:

1.) First, I had to copy all required library files from my selected
Compaq visual Fortran compiler under python's scripts directory along
with f2py itself.

2.)  I also had to include a dll from my compiler under python's dll
directory as well.

I know that the reason as to why I needed to execute these actions, is
that I do not know as to what should be my correct environmental
variables within windows XP running Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6.

Once again, I would appreciate to know as to what are the correct
environmental variables should I set my windows xp under, given that the
compiler I must utilize is a Compaq Visual Fortran Compiler 6.6???

Thanks,

David Blubaugh

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the
message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in
correcting this error is appreciated.