[Numpy-discussion] cannot find numpy 1.2 for python 2.6 on window

Hanni Ali hanni.ali at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 05:38:19 EDT 2008

Hi Alan,

I've been using numpy with 2.6 on amd64 for about 3 months no problem and
far more stable on 64-bit than the same combination with 2.5.

Daniel, just download the source and compile it yourself. You need to use VS
9.0 for best compatibility with Python and I haven't yet sorted out fast
blas I've just been using the internal numpy one.

Hanni