[Numpy-discussion] Please backport fixes to the 1.2.x branch

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 5 22:59:28 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to get a 1.2.1 release out ASAP.  There are several
bug-fixes on the trunk that need to be backported.  If you have made a
bug-fix to the trunk that you have been waiting to backport to the
1.2.x branch, please do so now:
http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/branches/1.2.x

Ideally, I would like to freeze the branch for the 1.2.1 release in
about 1 week.  Please let me know if you need more time or if there is
something in particular that you would like to see backported.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley