[Numpy-discussion] Merge of generalised ufuncs branch

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Tue Oct 7 15:42:38 EDT 2008

Hi all,

The generalised ufuncs branch was made available before SciPy'08.  We
solicited comments on its implementation and structuring, but received
very little feedback.  Unless there are any further comments from the
community, I propose that we merge it.

It is unfortunate that we have so many patches waiting for review
(SciPy suffers worst, I'm afraid); clearly there are too few hours in
a day.  Nothing discourages contributions as much as a stale project,
and I hope we can avoid that.

Regards,
Stéfan