[Numpy-discussion] (Late) summary of PEP-225 discussion at Scipy

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 22 19:04:17 EDT 2008

Fernando Perez wrote:
> much delayed, but here it is, finally.  The doc regarding our
> discussion about PEP 225 is attached, and I'm keeping a public copy
> for viewing convenience (with html) here:
>
> https://cirl.berkeley.edu/fperez/static/numpy-pep225/

Is there a use for more operators outside of numpy? I imagine there is,
but I don't know what they might be. However, we can make a much
stronger case for adding it to the language if there is broader
applicability.

I-never-write-a-python-script-without-numpy-ly yours,

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov