[Numpy-discussion] F2PY ?? Has anyone worked with the F2PY generator?

Mark Miller markperrymiller at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:36:19 EDT 2008

If numpy is installed, then f2py will be too.  On the windows environment,
there is a file called f2py.py that you can call from the command line.  It
should be in the 'scripts' directory of your Python installation.

Try something like this:

python c:\python25\scripts\f2py.py
(of course change to reflect your own python installation directory)

-Mark