[Numpy-discussion] numpy build on windows

Miroslav Sabljic civija at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:32:57 EDT 2008

On 9/5/08, David Cournapeau <david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> You should first test the binary (import numpy; numpy.test()), to see
> whether the built was really sucessful.

Hy again! :)

I've managed to build numpy and install it. 'import numpy' works OK,
numpy.show_config() looks OK, but when I try tu run numpy.test()
python crashes. I've attached log of the python session and
screenshot. It always crashes at the same place, so my question is
what am I doing wrong and how can I debug the problem that is cousing
python.exe to crash? TIA!

This is my site.cfg:

[mkl]
include_dirs = M:\ASTLIB\ia32-unknown-winnt_vc9\intel\mkl\v10.0.1\include
library_dirs = M:\ASTLIB\ia32-unknown-winnt_vc9\intel\mkl\v10.0.1\ia32\lib
mkl_libs = mkl_c, libguide40
lapack_libs = mkl_lapack

--
Best regards,