[Numpy-discussion] Numpy-discussion Digest, Vol 24, Issue 32

Catherine Moroney Catherine.M.Moroney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 11 18:01:02 EDT 2008

I'm able to remove the file using python's "os" module, but
I still get an error when trying to create the file using
pyhdf, this time specifiying "SD.SDC.CREATE|SD.SDC.WRITE"
on the file-create line.

It's still complaining that it can't open the path, even though
the specified filename is valid.

Catherine