[Numpy-discussion] building numpy locally but get error: undefined symbol: zgesdd_

Francis F.Drossaert at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:22:15 EDT 2008

You are right. I have recompiled everything with gfortran, but now I
get the following error when I try to import numpy: undefined symbol:
_gfortran_concat_string.

I have build a while ago sage-math (where everything is build
locally), but I delete it since it was over 1GB and I am only
interested in numpy+scipy+sympy+matlibplot. Although I did not test it
extensive, importing numpy and scipy was not a problem. Perhaps I
could try it again and try to use the libraries they use to install
numpy if it is clear how it is done.