[Numpy-discussion] building numpy locally but get error: undefined symbol: zgesdd_

Francis F.Drossaert at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:13:36 EDT 2008

In general the IT dep. don't want changes since changes require weeks
of testing to make sure that existing applications are not
conflicting, etc. I am not sure they would fulfill my request.
Especially since it has no priority at all.

I am installing Sage math now. Although I would like to avoid using
it, it is at this moment the simplest solution and it will do what I
want it to do.

Thank you for trying to help out.