[Numpy-discussion] Build Numpy Source using Visual Studio 6.0

Richie Richard_Martineau at xyratex.com
Wed Sep 17 08:45:57 EDT 2008

Thanks for your message Matthieu

I agree that would give me a build but I'd rather have Numpy and Scipy
source codesets each in their own
workspaces so that as we try to port across to PharLap we have full
visibility.

I wonder if anyone has done similar in visual studio 2003 or higher?
I'm running vs2005 for the rest of my work but
the initial requirement for this Python work is that we use visual
studio 6.

Looks like I'm doomed!

Thanks again

Richie