[Numpy-discussion] loadtxt error

frank wang f.yw at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:25:59 EDT 2008

Thank you very much for all of you. I have downloaded the binary version 1.2rc and it fixed the problem.

My special thanks to the person who created the window binary version for users who do not know or do not have the capacity to build the numpy from source.

Frank> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:10:45 +0200> From: stefan at sun.ac.za> To: numpy-discussion at scipy.org> Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] loadtxt error> > 2008/9/24 Joshua Lippai <discerptor at gmail.com>:> > And the version would be displayed on screen. Bear in mind that unlike> > the release, which installs via an installer file you double click,> > you will have to compile numpy from the downloaded source code> > yourself. Detailed instructions for doing this (and also installing> > SciPy from source) are available here:> > In this case, you can simply grab the io.py file and replace your version.> > Good luck,> Stéfan> _______________________________________________> Numpy-discussion mailing list> Numpy-discussion at scipy.org> http://projects.scipy.org/mailman/listinfo/numpy-discussion