[Numpy-discussion] DVCS at PyCon

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:38:23 EDT 2009

2009/4/9 David Cournapeau <cournape at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:34 AM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
>
>> Yes.
>
> Do you have any windows developers (I am sorry, I am not familiar at
> all with sympy)?
>
> My main concern with git are:
>  - you may need the command line
>  - the index can be confusing (you can avoid learning it at first, but
> still some errors won't make sense before you get it).
>  - git is not discoverable (you need to read some documentation)

I tried to install git on my computer, as git-svn seemed so nice. I
tried git-svn and it told me that some .pm files are missing. Why did
it install git-svn if some files are missing? And why isn't it
possible to get some information on how to install those missing files
on the Internet.

git seems nice, but lacks documentation and usability :|

Matthieu
--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/