[Numpy-discussion] DVCS at PyCon

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:18:02 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:56 AM, Matthieu Brucher
<matthieu.brucher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I'm investigating it for my professional use, and I
> don't have a decent Internet access (i.e. without proxies).

If you are behind a proxy, you have to use the (slower) http protocol.
That's actually a good argument in favor of mercurial I think, because
the fast protocol is based on http (but I am not sure https work).
Those proxy matters are indeed a real pain (I could not use svn at all
at a former company, for example). I don't think there is any easy
fix.

cheers,

David