[Numpy-discussion] Leopard install

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 15 20:15:31 EDT 2009

David Cournapeau wrote:
> Chris.Barker at noaa.gov wrote:
>> I  think I'd prefer to patch bdist_mpkg, rather than re-writing or
>> forking.

> If you manage to do what you want as a command, then yes, forking does
> not make any sense. It is just that I am tired of wasting my time with
> distutils-related codebase :)

well, this is py2app code, not distutils, thought I don't know that
that's any better ;-).

Anyway, a few small changes are easy -- I don't know that'll I'll have
time or motivation for much else anyway.

- Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov