[Numpy-discussion] Is this a bug in numpy.distutils ?

Dave dave.hirschfeld at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:51:56 EDT 2009

David Cournapeau <cournape <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:13 PM, David
> Cournapeau<david <at> ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>
> > I think I understand the problem. Unfortunately, that's looks tricky to
> > solve... I hate distutils.
>
> Ok - should be fixed in r7281.
>
> David

Well, that seemed to fix the bdist_wininst issue.

The problem compiling scipy remains, but I assume that's probably something I
should take up on the scipy list?

FWIW running the full numpy test suite (verbose=10) I get 7 failures. The
results are available from http://pastebin.com/m5505d4b5

The "errors" seem to be be related to the NaN handling.

Thanks for the help today!

-Dave