[Numpy-discussion] Three bugs fixed

Travis Oliphant oliphant at enthought.com
Thu Dec 3 16:07:02 EST 2009

Thanks to the reporters of tickets  #1108, #1197 (similar to #1279),
and #1222.

Pointing out these problems allowed me to find and squash two subtle
memory leaks and one just plain stupid bug lurking in reduce-at (when
using the buffered internal loop).

I think I fixed the problems.  I added a test for #1108, but  I don't
have good tests for the memory leak fixes.    I'm not sure how to
write a good test for those.

Even though it may take several months to get to the tickets with my
limited time, please do continue to report problems.   I'm hoping to
have more time for NumPy next year.

Best regards,

-Travis