[Numpy-discussion] Build error

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Dec 8 03:25:22 EST 2009

I just did an SVN up, and I am getting a build error:

$ python setup.py build_ext --inplace
building extension "numpy.linalg.lapack_lite" sources
  adding 'numpy/linalg/lapack_litemodule.c' to sources.
  adding 'numpy/linalg/python_xerbla.c' to sources.
building extension "numpy.random.mtrand" sources
error: _numpyconfig.h not found in numpy include dirs
['numpy/core/include', 'numpy/core/include/numpy']

It's probably something minor, and I will figure it out, but I wanted to
make sure the devs were aware of the potential hitch.

Gaël