[Numpy-discussion] Import error in builds of 7726

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:26:23 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Chris <fonnesbeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris <fonnesbeck <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Here it is:
>>
>> http://files.me.com/fonnesbeck/6ezhy5
>>

> Sorry, that link should be:
>
> http://files.me.com/fonnesbeck/qv8o59

Ok, so the undefined functions all indicate that the most recently
implemented ones are not included. I really cannot see any other
explanation that having a discrepancy between the source tree, build
tree and installation. Sometimes, svn screw things up when switching
between branches in my experience, so that's something to check for as
well.

Could you give us the generated config.h (somewhere in
build/src.*/numpy/core/), just in case ?

David