[Numpy-discussion] Building on WinXP 64-bit, Intel Compilers

Hanni Ali hanni.ali at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:23:51 EST 2009

Hi David,

I used free trials of the Intel and PGI compilers to try to compile an
external BLAS/LAPACK in conjunction with VS 2008. I also had no problems
getting the C code to compile, but couldn't get linking to work succesfully
with fortran stuff. I would not be surprised if we could get a licence from
Intel or PGI to provide a pre-compiled exe.

Hanni