[Numpy-discussion] f2py: VS version on Windows

Mike Colonno Mike.Colonno at spacex.com
Tue Feb 3 10:52:36 EST 2009

   	Thanks to all for clearing this up. I have been bouncing this issue off the folks at Intel and they allege that Intel C++ should be able to do this independent of the version of VS used originally (I am skeptical). I am still getting some MKL-related missing symbol errors that we are clearing up and I will post anything useful that I discover.

	~Mike C.