[Numpy-discussion] porting NumPy to Python 3

James Watson watson.jim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:02:54 EST 2009

Hi Ondrej,

To get 2to3 to run without warnings, the following files require minor changes:
- numpy/distutils/fcompiler/intel.py
- numpy/distutils/misc_util.py
- numpy/distutils/command/build_src.py
- numpy/f2py/crackfortran.py
- numpy/lib/function_base.py
- numpy/linalg/lapack_lite/make_lite.py

There are also other (possibly many, still working on this) files that
require syntactic changes to run post 2to3.

Is there anywhere specific I should upload these changes?  Is this
list appropriate?  Is there a developer I can send these and future
patches to?

James.