[Numpy-discussion] porting NumPy to Python 3

James Watson watson.jim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:08:16 EST 2009

I'm taking Chuck and Bruce's suggestions and making sure that the
changes are compatible with Python 2.4 and 2.6.

I want to make sure diffs are against latest code, but keep getting
this svn error:
svn update
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk': Could not read
status line: Connection reset by peer (http://scipy.org)

Am I doing something wrong, or is the server temporarily down?

James.