[Numpy-discussion] [matplotlib-devel] Sphinx custom extension mess, and patches

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Mon Feb 16 14:35:45 EST 2009

Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:27:41 -0500, josef.pktd wrote:
> another docutils 0.5 bug in the plot_directive (align doesn't work):
>
> from docutils.parsers.rst.directives.images import Image
>     align = Image.align
>
> Image.align is not callable,
[clip]

Strange, it didn't do that to me with docutils 0.5. Anyway, probably
better fix it anyway.

[clip]
> The problem with the following text floating around the graph, is a
> problem with Internet Explorer 6 and the created htmlhelp but not with
> Firefox. As a remedy, I removed the float option in div.plot-output
> .figure  in scipy.css and now the htmlhelp doesn't have a floating text
> anymore.

Yep, IE6 doesn't seem to understand the :after CSS attribute. But it
seems to be added in IE8, if that's any consolation :)

Ah, the joys of HTML/CSS design. I wonder if there's an easy workaround
to this...

--
Pauli Virtanen