[Numpy-discussion] Building on WinXP 64-bit, Intel Compilers

Michael Colonno mcolonno at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:43:35 EST 2009

   Not sure if it's a VS thing since I get different compile errors with
either the MS or Intel C compiler under the same environment (Visual Studio
for x64 console). Let me start with a more basic question: I'm using the
package available on SourceForge (1.2.1, 2008-10-29 14:36). If it can be
confirmed this package builds happily via VS 2008 x64 console, can I get a
look at the build log and/or configuration? I should be able to duplicate
this with identical tools (I hope). If it makes a difference I will try to
grab the latest & greatest source instead.

   Thanks,
   ~Mike C.