[Numpy-discussion] is my numpy installation using custom blas/lapack?

Richard Llewellyn llewelr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:32:24 EDT 2009

I posted the setup.py build output to pastebin.com, though missed the
uninteresting stderr (forgot tcsh command to redirect both).
Also, used setup.py build --fcompiler=gnu95.

To be clear, I am not certain that my ATLAS libraries are not found. But
during the build starting at line 95 (pastebin.com) I see a compilation
failure, and then NO_ATLAS_INFO, 2.

I don't think I can use ldconfig without root, but have set LD_LIBRARY_PATH
to point to the scipy_build/lib until I put them somewhere else.

importing numpy works, though lapack_lite is also imported. I wonder if this
is normal even if my ATLAS was used.

Thanks,
Rich