[Numpy-discussion] Question about memmap

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 03:03:22 EDT 2009

My present job - and the Summer Numpy Doc Marathon - is premised on making changes/additions through the Wiki; if anyone other than registered developers is to be messing w/ the rst, it's news to me.  At this point, someone who knows should please step in and clearly explain the relationship between the Wiki and the rst (or point to the place on the Wiki where this is explained).  Thanks!

DG