[Numpy-discussion] SVN and Trac servers are back up

Peter Wang pwang at enthought.com
Tue Mar 3 14:05:50 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

We have moved the scipy and numpy Trac and SVN servers to a new
machine.  We have also moved the scikits SVN repository, but not its
Trac (scipy.org/scipy/scikits).  The SVN repositories for wavelets,
mpi4py, and other projects that are hosted on scipy have not been
moved yet, and will be temporarily unavailable until we get them moved
over.

Please poke around (gently!) and let us know if you experience any
broken links, incorrect redirects, and the like.  A few things to note:

  - The URLs for the trac pages have been simplified to:
      http://projects.scipy.org/numpy
      http://projects.scipy.org/scipy
    You should be seemlessly redirected to these sites if you try to
access any of the old URLs (which were of the form /scipy/scipy/ or /
scipy/numpy/).

  - The mailman archives and listinfo pages should now redirect to
mail.scipy.org/mailman/ and mail.scipy.org/pipermail/.  Again, this
should be seemless, so if you experience any difficulties please let
us know.

Thanks,
Peter, Stefan, and David