[Numpy-discussion] A module for homogeneous transformation matrices, Euler angles and quaternions

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Thu Mar 5 01:10:08 EST 2009

Hi Gareth

2009/3/5 Gareth Elston <gareth.elston.floss at googlemail.com>:
> I seem to remember that there was a first draft of a guide for
> developers being written. Are there any links available?

Sorry, I should have posted that already.  We are still setting up
Trac to support a proper work-flow, which should be done soon.

In the meantime, I would suggest creating a repository on
http://github.com, so that the code is out in the open.  Then we can
start the process of maturing it, and maybe even look at the
optimisations Jonathan suggested.

Regards
Stéfan