[Numpy-discussion] PyCon, anyone?

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 9 13:33:39 EDT 2009

Hey folks,

I'm trying to get an idea of how many folks from the numpy/scipy/mpl
community will be at PyCon this year. If enough of us, maybe a sprint is
in order, but in any case, it might be nice to get together.

Please send me a note off-list (to keep the clutter down) if you are
going. I may compile a list and post that, so let me know if it's OK to
post your name.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov