[Numpy-discussion] Doc update for 1.3.0?

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Mar 22 01:09:07 EDT 2009

Hi Pauli,

Pauli Virtanen wrote:
> Hi all, (esp. David)
>
> Is there still time for a merge from the doc wiki for 1.3.x?
>
> Stefan already merged several reviewed docstrings a while ago. My current
> worry is that there's quite a bit good work still in there that would be
> useful to have in 1.3.0, but which, despite being an improvement over the
> what we have now, is not perfect.

You can backport as many docstring changes as possible, since there is
little chance to break anything just from docstring.

There was no complain about the beta so far, and at least from the
sourceforge stats, a reasonable of downloads have been made (~500),
across all the binaries, so we may push a bit the RC later if you need
some time to merge those changes,

cheers,

David