[Numpy-discussion] more on that missing directory

Sul, Young L Sul at hcp.med.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 24 16:33:47 EDT 2009

Hi,
The following is a list of files that have ^Ms in them.

I did an svn checkout of the latest stuff today and ran  "grep -Ril ^M *" in numpy and scipy

scipy seems to have more embedded feeds than numpy. It also seems that whatever 'builds' the files to be compiled in scipy is the thing that is embedding the linefeeds prior to the compile. (I tried cleaning them out, but re-running numscons overwrites the cleaned up files).

I have attached to this message a list of the files that have embedded feeds still in them.