[Numpy-discussion] Win32 MSI

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:12:56 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 07:17, F. David del Campo Hill
<delcampo at stats.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Note: I do not work for Microsoft or receive any money from them; I am just an IT officer one of whose users needs Numpy for teaching. I do not know what Numpy does or doesn't do, I just need it installed fast.

[Disclaimer: I work for Enthought, whose product I am shamelessly
about to flog.]

You may want to consider the Enthought Python Distribution (EPD),
which provides an MSI installer for numpy and a wide variety of other
related scientific Python software. It is free for degree-granting
institutions.

  http://www.enthought.com/products/epd.php

--
Robert Kern