[Numpy-discussion] Failed installation on Windows XP

"V. Armando Solé" sole at esrf.fr
Thu Nov 12 07:42:47 EST 2009

Hola,

I am not an expert, but I had a similar issue with a program of main
that I could trace to not having installed VS9 runtime libraries in the
target computer:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

Perhaps you can give a shot at it.

Armando