[Numpy-discussion] November 20 Webinar: Interpolation with NumPy/SciPy

Amenity Applewhite amenity at enthought.com
Sat Nov 14 14:18:04 EST 2009

Friday, November 20:
Interpolation with NumPy/SciPy
Dear Amenity,

It's time for our mid-month Scientific Computing with Python webinar!
This month's topic is sure to prove very useful for data analysts:
Interpolation with NumPy and SciPy.

In many data-processing scenarios, it is necessary to use a discrete
set of available data-points to infer the value of a function at a new
data-point. One approach to this problem is interpolation, which
constructs a new model-function that goes through the original data-
points. There are many forms of interpolation - polynomial, spline,
kriging, radial basis function, etc. - and SciPy includes some of
these interpolation forms. This webinar will review the interpolation
modules available in SciPy and in the larger Python community and
provide instruction on their use via example.
Scientific Computing with Python Webinar:
Interpolation with NumPy/SciPy
Friday, November 20
1pm CDT/7pm UTC
Register at GoToMeeting
We look forward to seeing you Friday! As always, feel free to contact
us with questions, concerns, or suggestions for future webinar topics.

Thanks,

The Enthought Team
QUICK LINKS :::
www.enthought.com
code.enthought.com
Facebook
Enthought Blog
Forward email

This email was sent to amenity at enthought.com by amenity at enthought.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
Privacy Policy.
Enthought, Inc. | 515 Congress Ave. | Suite 2100 | Austin | TX | 78701