[Numpy-discussion] numpy-discussion in google groups ?

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:44:42 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Paul Rudin <paul at rudin.co.uk> wrote:

> denis bzowy <denis-bz-py at t-online.de> writes:
>
>> Folks,
>>   http://groups.google.com/group/numpy-discussion
>> ->
>> The group named numpy-discussion has been removed because it violated Google's
>> Terms Of Service
>>
>> however scipy-user is there; how come ?

I also used the google groups for numpy-discussion for a long time. It had
disappeared for a while. And after it reappeared, it got hit by some
("adult-material") spam and was removed by Google. I don't know who the
administrator for the google groups mirroring is.

Now, I'm subscribed to the list and just read it in gmail.

Josef