[Numpy-discussion] genfromtxt - the return

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:13:40 EDT 2009

All,
Could you try r7449 ? I introduced some mechanisms to keep track of
invalid lines (where the number of columns don't match what's
expected). By default, a warning is emitted and these lines are
skipped, but an optional argument gives the possibility to raise an
exception instead.
Now, I need more tests about wrong converters. I'm trying to optimize
the upgrade mechanism (there are too many intertwined loops for my
taste now), I'll keep you posted.
Meanwhile, if you could come with more cases of failure, please send
them my way.
Cheers
P.