[Numpy-discussion] object array alignment issues

Michael Droettboom mdroe at stsci.edu
Tue Oct 20 09:02:46 EDT 2009

I've resubmitted the patch without whitespace-only changes.

For what it's worth, I had followed the directions here:

http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/wiki/EmacsSetup

which say to perform "untabify" and "whitespace-cleanup".  Are those not
current?  I had added these to my pre-save hooks under my numpy tree.

Cheers,
Mike