[Numpy-discussion] online Doc Editor [Re: `missing` argument in genfromtxt only a string?]

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:33:56 EDT 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 4:22 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:

> There's a ticket for this functionality on the pydocweb tracker
> already. Hopefully it gets implemented at some point.

My bad, sorry. I already always forget to check tickets on the trac
site for numpy/scipy, adding yet another site to check seems to be way
too much for my caffeine-affected memory. However, there should be an
option to allocate tickets to specific people, right ? And then I
should received an email if I've been given a ticket, right ?
In any case, all my apologies. I'll try to get on it ASAP (but Snow
Leopard proves to be trickier to tame than I expected, and I have
already couple of full plates waiting for me).