[Numpy-discussion] Moved matrix class into separate module

Christopher Hanley chanley at stsci.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:07:24 EDT 2009

My apologizes.  I had remembered to remove the previous build
directory but not the target installation directory.  After having
removed all traces of the previous numpy installation and do a clean
install I receive no new errors.  Sorry for the false alarm.

Chris

--
Christopher Hanley
Senior Systems Software Engineer