[Numpy-discussion] numpy install script changes permissions?

Chris Colbert sccolbert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:59:33 EDT 2009

for numpy and scipy, only the tests have executable permissions. It's
as if the tests were specifically targeted and had their permissions
changed.

And these are the only two python packages i've built from source and
installed in this manner, other i've gotten via easy_install, or in
the case of the enthought tool suite, I have as an svn install in my
home folder. The ETS install doesnt have these problems, but many of
the easy_installed packages are marked as executable, though they
could have come that way from the source....

Chris