[Numpy-discussion] Numpy Segmentation Fault

Yogesh Tomar ytomar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 08:42:14 EDT 2010

I also think the same. There is some problem with my python installation.
Because a similar installation python-2.6.4 and numpy-1.3.0 which I did
elsewhere does not seg fault for the same code.

But I need your help to figure it out.
Can you please elaborate on ref count bug? that might help.

Regards,
Yogesh Tomar