[Numpy-discussion] get information/position of value from matrix

ioannis syntychakis ioannis87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:06:16 EDT 2010

thanks for all your answers.
Now i can get al the values above the 150, but i would also like to have
their positions in de matrix.

excample:

[[1. 4. 5. 6. 7. 1
  2. 5. 7. 8. 9. 3
  3. 5. 7. 1. 3. 7]]

so, if i now look for values above the 8. the ouput should be; 1 value on
position (4,1) (beginnning from 0)

is this possible? thanks in advance!!!