[Numpy-discussion] Numpy Segmentation Fault

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:34:42 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Yogesh Tomar <ytomar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have confirmed it,
> It seems like this is a garbage collection issue and very likely a ref count
> one.
>
> How can these kind of things can be fixed?

No - as you changed both numpy and python versions, we have to isolate
the problem. So I would prefer to see what happens with the same numpy
version built against the Red Hat python (2.6.1) before looking into
numpy proper. Given how simple your example is, it is quite unlikely
that there is a ref count bug that nobody encountered before,

David