[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-Dev] Good-bye, sort of (John Hunter)

John Hunter jdh2358 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:59:23 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Benjamin Root <ben.root at ou.edu> wrote:
> @Josh: Awesome name.  Very fitting...
>
> Another thing that I really love about matplotlib that drove me nuts in
> Matlab was being unable to use multiple colormaps in the same figure.

Funny -- this was one of the *first* things I thought about when
writing mpl.  That limitation drove me nuts too.

And while we're dissing matlab, the one-function-per-file development
process that matlab seems to inspire (I did it too) is hard to fathom
in retrospect.

http://github.com/jesusabdullah/methlabs/blob/master/modules/extra/elemsof.m

JDH