[Numpy-discussion] Making MATLAB and Python "play nice"

Ken Watford kwatford+scipy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 00:27:36 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 3:25 PM, David Goldsmith
<d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!  Please forgive the re-post: I forgot to change the subject line
> and I haven't seen a response to this yet, so I'm assuming the former
> might be the cause of the latter.  My question follows the quoted
> posts.  Thanks!
>
> *snip*
>
> Thanks for the ideas; are any/all of these "solutions" freely/easily
> redistributable?
>
> DG

The one Robin suggested is mine. It uses the MIT license, so basically
you can do whatever you want with it.

I haven't really been maintaining it, as I've been busy with other
things, though I have been pondering a rewrite in Cython. If someone
else wants to take charge of it, though, feel free.

(It's amusing that both are called pymex. I spoke with the other guy
once, and apparently we picked names at around the same time. I guess
for what it is, that's the most obvious name one could pick.)