[Numpy-discussion] Emulate left outer join?

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:22:59 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 18:02,  <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Then there needs to be a secondary way to add such modules.
>>
>> Under which namespace should the recfunctions be accessed.
>
> numpy.lib.recfunctions
>
>> I think, it's possible to directly import/reference them in the docs
>> without adding them to lib.__all__
>
> Okay. What is that way? What do we need to do to make that happen?

add a new rst file, as for example

http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/source/numpy/doc/source/reference/routines.linalg.rst#1

or any of the other modules that don't reside in the numpy.*
namespace, linalg, random, fft, matlib, ....
modules in brackets in
http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/docs/numpy-docs/reference/routines.rst/

It will show up as a section in routines.

Josef