[Numpy-discussion] Emulate left outer join?

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Tue Feb 9 19:54:35 EST 2010

ti, 2010-02-09 kello 18:04 -0600, Robert Kern kirjoitti:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 18:02,  <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:
[clip]
> numpy.lib.recfunctions
>
> > I think, it's possible to directly import/reference them in the docs
> > without adding them to lib.__all__
>
> Okay. What is that way? What do we need to do to make that happen?

To get them in the web app, I need to adjust the web app configuration
on new.scipy.org. I didn't know about that those functions, so I missed
them earlier.

Getting them to the docs goes as Josef explained, just add a rst file
and refer to it in the others.

    ***

But, should we make these functions available under some less
internal-ish namespace? There's numpy.rec at the least -- it could be
made a real module to pull in things from core and lib.

--
Pauli Virtanen